Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: The best thrift store finds ever...

  1. #1
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Wink

    The things doll related I have found at thrift stores:

    1. Felicity's shift $1.99
    2. 10 AG books $.49 each
    3. Kirsten's craft book $.99
    4. Simba doll- similar to AG $2.99
    5. Large bag of doll clothes- $2.99 (some clothes were AG-sized)
    6. Several pieces of AG-sized clothing $.69-$.99
    7. RSP ag-sized shoes $.99
    8. Doll chair
    9. Desk top (I am going to paint it white and add legs to make a desk)

    My sister found a Samantha for $2.99, but ran to get me instead of picking it up, and when we came back, it was gone. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    You? It's so fun to find out what everyone's found. You know the saying- "someone else's junk is someone else's gem".

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 16, 2006 03:18 PM: Message edited by: *Marisol_Grace_Girl* ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Josefina's Piano $45
    Samantha's Scenes and Settings $7
    AGoT Chalkboard/Corkboard $2
    African American PM Bitty Baby with sleeper $2
    Bag of AG-sized clothes with a few pieces of AG clothes $3-$4
    AGoT "Meet" Book $1-2
    Lots of older AG, AG Library books $1-$3
    Bitty Baby wagon $2-$3
    Bitty Bear (in a bag of stuffies) $2-$3
    Few AGT clothes for me less than $5 each

    I've also found non-AG doll chairs, a table, beds, and other non-AG dolls for less than $5 each. I get what I want, but sometimes I miss out on things. I saw Molly's first edition doll once, but I didn't get it. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •